Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tales from the Crypt

Hi everyone.

I know I've been absent for longer than usual and I missed a Meatless Monday. I'm sorry! I've been very sick. I have had a terrible sore throat, a headache of epic proportions and just absolutely exhausted. I'm back at work today, but it's taking every ounce of energy I have to hold my head up. I haven't been on the computer much at all since Friday night and I've even had my Blackberry turned off. I never turn off my Blackberry.

I have been eating clementines and tomato soup as my main source of nutrition. My training for the Oak Island 10k was supposed to begin yesterday, but with the throat ache and headache I've had lots of joint pain. Add that to the exhaustion factor and I think it's going to have to wait a few days.

I'm lucky that the sickness didn't hit me until Saturday afternoon because I got to have a wonderful Friday night (and Saturday lunch) filled with booze and bad food choices with my dear friend Katie who is now sadly back in Florida. I wished I could have had more time with her, but I didn't want to get her sick.


That's all I have for today. I hope to be back soon with tales of health and wellness...that is once I've kicked the ass of the zombie that has taken over my body.

4 comments:

Unknown on January 19, 2010 at 10:48 AM said...

get well soon!!

Tricia on January 19, 2010 at 1:44 PM said...

Hope youre feeling better!

Tracy on January 20, 2010 at 8:51 AM said...

so sorry you have been sick, I think you are getting better, so slow, no relaspes!

Haleigh on January 20, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...

I just found your blog. I hope you get to feeling better!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.