Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I awoke to a dancing mouse...

This morning, despite my very best efforts to sabotage myself and stay in bed for a few extra minutes, I made it up for my run!



I ran inside, on the treadmill because the wind was kicking and COLD this morning. It was a good run, I felt good and once I got started I ran the whole time.

I think part of the reason I made it out of bed was the song that was on the radio when my alarm clock went off. "I believe in miracles...since you came along, you sexy thing..." you all know the tune. It got stuck in my head and I started thinking about this video I'd gotten years ago in an email with a mouse dancing to the song. By the time all that had went through my head, I was awake and new I wasn't going back to sleep anyway so I got up and ran. Because I know you're interested and if you're not, I don't care, I'm going to share the video because I love it! :)



If you haven't seen my Meatless Monday post from last night for the Black Bean Cakes with Avocado Butter, be sure to take a look, it's a keeper for sure! I enjoyed 1 bean cake on an Arnold Sandwich Thin with a little Avocado butter for lunch yesterday so it makes a great 1st and 2nd time around meal. Always a bonus!

I'm still doing well this week with tracking, even the stuff I don't want to track. The extra bites of this and that while cleaning up the kitchen and what not. I'm hopeful to keep it going in the right direction for the rest of the week.

How were you active today?

3 comments:

Unknown on January 26, 2010 at 10:39 AM said...

yeah I like the idea of those bean cakes as leftover black bean "burgers" :) 3 cheers for leftovers as lunch! whooohooo! :)

Tracy on January 26, 2010 at 11:26 AM said...

I did my workout at 10:30 last night, just because I knew I had to make myself. One day it won't be so hard to make myself do it.

Corletta on January 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM said...

I am totally impressed that you were able to force yourself out of bed. Just think...there are many of us out there fighting the same battle. You and I both overcame that urge to self sabotage!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.