Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rebirth

I have been doing WeightWatchers on and off as "diet" plan of choice for years. I don't consider WeightWatchers a "diet". Those who know me know I hate that word. I have changed my life. I have learned portion control and lifestyle balance with the help of my trusty Weight Watchers books. Here's a little secret for you though...

I have never actually joined Weight Watchers.

Shocking, I know. I have hand me down books, used any online information I could find and did my own thing. Well, that all changed today.

I could feel myself backsliding my new lifestyle a little more often than I was comfortable with. WeightWatchers was waiving their sign up fees with the New Year, so I decided to actual join the program that I have believed in for years. I joined WeightWatchers Online. I consider it almost a rebirth. A new start.

I am excited to use the new online tools and to see what the program has to offer...officially. I signed up for the 3 month savings plan. If I benefit from actually paying for the plan, I'll stay on...if not, I'll cancel. Either way, I like what I see so far. :)

6 comments:

Syl on January 20, 2010 at 1:35 PM said...

Good for you! But even more so good for you for doing so well on your own!

karen@fitnessjourney on January 20, 2010 at 1:38 PM said...

Hi, first visit here. This may be just what you need to stay on track. Good luck, I look forward to hearing more about it as you newest Follower.

Mandie on January 20, 2010 at 3:36 PM said...

Woohoo! Congrat's on joining! I rejoined WW again on the 5th. I'm sure you'll love it!

Unknown on January 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM said...

:) I puffy heart WW good job on joining for real. lol :)

Tracy on January 20, 2010 at 6:16 PM said...

I am considering joining. I am doing good in changing my lifestyle but I need help creating those healthy meals and really focusing that way.

Johnna said...

Congrats! I'm a lifetime member. Have you considered going to the meetings? They're fun & I have learned so much from other members.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.