Friday, January 15, 2010

Quick Weight & Freezer Update!

 

My morning starts with a meeting on an island that I don’t work on so I wasn’t sure when I’d be able to update this morning, so I figured I would just write a quick weigh-in update before I left! So, my weight this week….

168.7lbs. Stayed the same. (+0.1, but I call that the same)

I took it easy this week as far as activity, so I’m not surprised. I’m relieved it didn’t go up actually. Onward and upward!

In other news, the husband stuck to his promise of “Cribbin’” out the freezer. Take a look!

Operation Freezer 002 Operation Freezer 003
Operation Freezer 004 Operation Freezer 005

 

It’s even categorized! Desserts/Fruits on top, Veggies in the door, breads, meats and “other” as the husband called it. He does good sometimes! :)

Tonight is a fly by the seat of my pants dinner, never a good thing, but I’m not sure what the evening will hold. My dear friend Katie who recently moved to Orlando is in town for the weekend! I do know tomorrow is another option from Operation Freezer, I am roasting a turkey breast for us to have over the weekend. Yummy! Turkey sandwich, here I come!

Do you have any exciting weekend plans? Thank goodness the weekend is here! Happy Friday ya’ll! :)

4 comments:

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie on January 15, 2010 at 8:59 AM said...

That's the tidiest-looking freezer I've ever seen! I'd almost be afraid to take something out...

I like how your husband is involved with the project - sounds like a keeper to me :)

Unknown on January 15, 2010 at 10:56 AM said...

Stayin the same is good! :) Like the freezer- your hubby did a good job! :)

Arlene on January 15, 2010 at 11:58 AM said...

Beautiful. Want to send him to my house next?

Tracy on January 16, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...

no exciting plans here, over to the inlaws for the FIL's birthday on Saturday (and Carolina basketball), church on Sunday and probably see AVATAR again on Monday - since were are out for MLK day.

hey, do you know if AVATAR is showing in IMAX down in MB? I have never seen an IMAX movie and am curious how it would be.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.