Friday, May 28, 2010

Keep Truckin’…

 

Another Friday is upon us ladies and gentlemen! Yesterday was my day off, I rode 7 miles on my bike (which had not seen the light of day in quite some time) spent a little time poolside with a book and I returned to the driving range with my husband and friends. I was really excited to go back and I think I did much better this time.

This entry is going to be short and sweet I’m afraid, I didn’t cook many interesting things this week and I’ve been super busy. I’m sorry about that. I’ll try to do something interesting so I will have some more stories next week! Mostly, I just keep truckin’ like the doo-da man. :)

Weigh In

Last Week Weight: 156lbs

This Week Weight: 157lbs

Difference of: +1lb

I feel like a yo-yo. After a huge 4.1lb loss last week, I’m not surprised to be up a little. I still think that large of a loss last week was a fluke.I’m a little bummed, not going to lie, but I am fully aware of why I gained. I didn’t move enough and I ate too much. That’s all their is to it. 

High Lows

Highs

  • I found a new activity I enjoy that allows me to spend time with my husband and be active at the same time. Two things I never imagined would go together.
  • I ate fairly well this week and I tracked almost everything…well, after Monday-Thursday at least.
  • I rode my bike for the first time in ages. I felt like a kid again and I really enjoyed myself!
  • My sweet tooth has been out of control, but I have managed to stick to healthy sweets like my Strawberry Shortcake.

Lows

  • I am allowing work to get me too stressed out. This is going to lead to no good when things get even busier in the next few weeks. I have to find a way to let things slide off my back.
  • I failed at getting up and working out in the morning. I think I might have done it 1 working day. I have to get back on track because at the end of the day the last thing I feel like doing is working out.
  • I gained a pound. Boo.

I am looking forward to spending time with friends this weekend and having another day off on Sunday! I hope all of you with long weekends enjoy them!

What was your high and low of the week? I love hearing them!

4 comments:

Syl on May 28, 2010 at 9:18 AM said...

I love your positivity even with a gain! I always think that happens to me after I have a big loss.
Hope work gets better for you and I'm sure that pound will be down by next weekend.
Have a great week.
Oh my high of the week was finally prep for my first half on Sunday, my low IT's SNOWING!!!

Unknown on May 28, 2010 at 11:31 AM said...

I love reading your highs & lows- mostly cuz the HIGHS always always outweigh the lows! :) Hope you have a good weekend! :)

Tish on May 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM said...

I like the highs and lows, too. It's a good way to assess your week. Have a great holiday.

Tracy on May 29, 2010 at 9:08 AM said...

My week has been a mixed bag. Our picture and measure day is Monday (we do it every 30 days) and I wanted to have a really good week this week, pushing it. I failed at that. I succombed (for the first time in months) to he bagel with cream cheese, and a few other things not as toxic, but still not good. BUT got every single workout in, even when we missed the mornings, and found Fit TV and added a workout from there every day.

And we picked up your strawberry dessert as well, yummy.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.