Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Favorites!

I don't really have much to share this morning, so I figured I'd share with you some of my favorites!

One of my favorite breakfasts!



Some of my favorite blogs!

Roni's Weigh
Healthy Tipping Point
TJ's Test Kitchen
No More Bacon
Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit
MizFit Online
Fit with a Purpose

I have lots of favorites, I wish I could list everyone!!

Favorite Vegetable



Favorite Dog


Yes, I know that was lame, but he's the cutest dog in the world!

I didn't make it to the gym this morning, but I have Yoga planned after work! Not exactly what I had planned on for today, but it is activity! I'm excited to keep the momentum going!

What is your favorite:

Breakfast?
Blog?
Vegetable?
Animal?

8 comments:

Seth on May 19, 2010 at 10:22 AM said...

I've never tried Greek yogurt...hear a lot about it though.

Cute dog.

Go Yoga!

Unknown on May 19, 2010 at 10:41 AM said...

Cool list...adn not just cuz I am on it! :) hehe :)

Tricia on May 19, 2010 at 11:13 AM said...

such a cute doggie :)

Fav veggie: brussel sprouts

breakfast: whole wheat bagel, laughing cow cheese, apple with all natural peanut butter. yum!

Kyra on May 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM said...

These days my fave breakfast is an egg mug (turkey sausage, egg beaters and laughing cow lite all cooked in a mug in the microwave), fave blog is I Can Haz Cheezeburger, fave veggie is green beans, and fave animals are my critter kids: 2 dogs, 1 parrot, 2 lizards and a fish.

Lindsay on May 19, 2010 at 1:53 PM said...

Asparagus would be my fav! breakfast I have oatmeal every morning :)

Corletta on May 19, 2010 at 2:47 PM said...

I LOVE BREAKFAST...everything is my favorite!!!
I have way too many favorite blogs to even mention!
I love CABBAGE!!!!!
I have 2 favorite dogs; Emma...my chow and Carli...my chihuahua!!!!

ThunderThighs on May 19, 2010 at 4:36 PM said...

breakfast - pancakes
blog - jack sh.t
vegetable - sheesh, i don't know, probably spinach tomatoes green peppers cucumbers cabbage broccoli cauliflower... yeah, that's about it lol
animal - my dog racer.. he's a collie and my BABY!!!

Unknown on May 21, 2010 at 9:54 AM said...

Breakfast - cheese & nuts (if I'm being healthy) bacon pancakes (when I want to splurge)
Blog - SometimesRight
Vegetable - asparagus
Animal - my kitty, Oliver

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.