Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend Update!


(FYI - those are my broom stick of a husband's ski pants by the way...mine no longer fit me, way too big!)

Hi Everyone!!!


I had a fantastic snow weekend! I went sledding (that may be the most fun cardio exercise EVER), shoveled cars out of driveways (not as much fun) and did my 30 Day Shred! I also made poor food choices all weekend, but at least I had lots of activity to go with it! I weighed in on Thursday evening (before getting in the car) at 163.4lbs, that may have gone up a bit over the weekend, but I refuse to weigh myself again until next weigh-in day! That's a loss of 3.5lbs last week and a 5.5lb loss since beginning WW Online!

On Friday we spent the whole day thrift store shopping, we found such great deals! Every store we went to had tons of stuff for all of us! I love a day like that. I got pants, shirts, sweaters for Jeff, shoes, bags, a painting...and most importantly, I got these boots!


For $6 they were my best investment in years, they kept my feet warm and dry and almost as soon as I put them on, it began to snow! I'm really glad we left on Thursday night because it started to snow Friday evening right about the time we would have began our 3 hour drive. It was nice to be there and enjoy the first flakes.

As always, I enjoyed every minute spent with my family and friends. I hate living 3 hours away, but when I look at the amount of food and alcohol I tend to consume when in their vicinity...the distance may not be such a bad thing. :)

Today is Monday, and as more often than not, unfortunately, I feel like I'm here to do my penance and start the week with a fresh slate. So, here we go!

Be sure to check out TJ's lunch box and snack giveaway over at TJ's Test Kitchen! I want this so bad!

Be sure to check back tonight for my Meatless Monday post, Stuffed Acorn Squash!

6 comments:

Unknown on February 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM said...

So glad you had a fun weekend! :) Thanks for the blog luv! :)

Arlene on February 1, 2010 at 11:18 AM said...

Aren't you stylin? I wish I still enjoyed being out in the snow. I was just saying this weekend that I wanted to be a kid again so all I had to do was go play outside, instead of shoveling snow and driving in it ...

Tricia on February 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

So fun! and congrats on the loss!

Syl on February 1, 2010 at 12:47 PM said...

how cute are you! love your boots!
Sounds like a great weekend and great loss!

Unknown on February 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM said...

Just lettin you know I finally read your blog! :) I enjoyed every min of you being here too!!! xoxo till next time!

Mary :: A Merry Life on February 1, 2010 at 11:14 PM said...

Just found your blog through a random link...congrats on all your success so far. Glad you had a great weekend and a good loss!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.