Friday, February 26, 2010

A Friday Funny!

I want to start with one of my favorite jokes, it goes like this:

A guy was riding the elevator into work one morning and a lady got on and said "T.G.I.F.!" He looked at her and "S.H.I.T.!". A bit more determined she repeated "T.G.I.F.!", he replied again and said "S.H.I.T.!". She's a little angry now and says "T.G.I.F., you know, Thank Goodness it's Friday?". He looks at her and smiles when he says "S.H.I.T., Sorry Hun, it's Thursday."

I love that joke. :)

Photobucket


Well, it's Friday, this I know! I'm am so looking forward to the weekend! I don't have any real plans. Saturday I may take Chaser to the new dog park. Then the husband and I are planning to go out Saturday night, nothing major, just a few drinks, just us and then meet up with some friends later to celebrate a birthday. Then on Sunday I have a 5 mile run. The weather won't be nearly as warm as it was last weekend, but it will be sunny!

I know there's something I'm supposed to tell you guys on Fridays...it's slipping my mind though....

I have my meal plan ready for next week, here it is!

Monday - (Meatless Monday Meal) Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Tuesday - Oven Fried Chicken & Hungry-Girl's Butternut Squash Bake (the recipe link I can't seem to find now)
Wednesday - Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Thursday - Butternut Squash Orzo and Brussels Sprouts
Friday - BBQ Chicken in the Crockpot

Yummy! I'm looking forward to eating next week!

Man, I know something is slipping my mind...

I finished reading My Sister's Keeper last night and it was such a great book. I totally did not expect the ending. I haven't seen the movie yet, not sure I want to. I don't want to give it away, but if it's a great book and I recommend it!

Maybe I forgot to tell you my mini-goal for the next week.

Have only 1 snack after dinner. I have a problem of snacking several times after dinner. I know I'm a night-time snacker and I allot points for that. I want to limit myself to 1 snack after dinner.

I remember what I'm supposed to tell you know...I'm supposed to tell you to Have a great weekend!!!

Right?

Ok, ok, I remember! I weighed-in this morning at 162.7, -.3 lbs for the week. You were all right, the scale surprised me. I will take the .3 loss and be VERY happy about it. :)

Do you set mini-goals for each week? If so, what is your mini-goal for next week?

5 comments:

Unknown on February 26, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...

Great job on the loss! Have a relaxing weekend! :) Your menu for next week looks TASTY! :) YUM!

Nikki Bond on February 26, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

Just to let you know if you watch the movie you will be FRUSTRATED because it ends completely differently! That's all I will say!

Gina on February 26, 2010 at 4:18 PM said...

Yay for the loss! I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend! Your meals sound great!

Robyn on February 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM said...

Menu looks great I love brussel sprouts oh and I bought the stuff to make the lasagna babies tonight!

Arlene on February 27, 2010 at 1:14 AM said...

I love HG's Butternut Squash Bake.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.