Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rare Saturday Post

Ok, I know I don't normally post on Saturdays, but I'm having a "Holy Crap" moment.

My husband randomly said "Let's go to the thrift store". That alone was the shock of my day, he hates shopping, until I got to the store and found this really cute coat when I first walked in. I was bummed to see a "EXPRESS (already not usually my size) 7/8" on the label, but I wanted to try it on anyway thinking "One day, it might work". Well, guess what?



It totally fits. :) *happy dance*

8 comments:

ThunderThighs on February 27, 2010 at 3:52 PM said...

omg that's amazing! i'm so jealous, i never find good things like that that actually fit! congrats on both the find and the size... yay!!

Syl on February 27, 2010 at 3:54 PM said...

Awesome work!

Katie on February 27, 2010 at 4:20 PM said...

I can't even imagine what that would be like. I was just telling my husband this morning, "One day honey...I'm going to walk into a thrift store and buy things and they'll FIT!"

Arlene on February 27, 2010 at 5:37 PM said...

Beautiful! Love the coat. Is that suede?

I'm the opposite way when it come to thrift store shopping the Boyfriend loves it and I don't. I always tell him, "I don't want to buy other people's used crap."

But if it looked like that coat, I'd be tempted!

Nikki Bond on February 27, 2010 at 8:42 PM said...

That is SO awesome! I am going to write about a similar experience I had this weekend when I get a chance!

Unknown on February 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM said...

wow- very cute! congrats on the great find in a small size too! :) You look great! :)

Robyn on March 1, 2010 at 5:34 PM said...

Woohoo congrats

Previously Plump... in progress on March 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM said...

wahoo!!!! that's wicked awesome - you must feel like a million bucks! AND what a super cute jacket - I love throft stores and I frequent them often :)

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.