Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Highs & Lows

 

Training 

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I spent most of it, like this:

day

I worked out first, so I didn’t feel guilty being lazy by the pool. I did the exercise bike, walked on the treadmill and did a circuit around the weight room. I need to nail down a work out schedule. Something I can hang on the fridge and stick to. I seem to do better that way.

Weigh-In

This week’s weight: 158.2lbs, –1.7lbs.

I am shocked that I lost this week. As you know I struggled at a work conference, my work outs lacked quite a bit and at home I seemed to be a bottomless pit. I guess I didn’t do as bad as I thought, but I do consider this a gift from the Weight Loss Fairy. Next week I will feel like I earned the loss!

High/Low

Since Friday is my weigh-in day, and the start of another Weight Watcher week for me, I tend to write my weekly recaps on Friday. I’ve decided that I want to start recapping my high points and my low points of each week. So I’ll start here.

Highs:

bridge

Lows:

  • I didn’t track my food much at all this week.
  • I made poor food choices most of the week.
  • I didn’t get as much activity in as I wanted to.

Wrap it up Tonyne.

I plan to move forward this week with a positive attitude. I am going to continue to work on my customer service skills and take this week’s loss and run with it. I want to keep the momentum going…even if I’m not sure what swung the pendulum this week. Next week I want to say “I’m responsible for that loss”. I have some planning to do tonight to make sure that happens. I also need to figure out if I’m going to run one of the Wilmington 5k’s coming up in the next few weeks. So much to do in the next week!

To those of you that celebrate Fridays, Happy Friday to you! To those of you, like me, who have to work on Saturday…good luck and Godspeed! :)

How are you going to stay active this weekend?

6 comments:

Syl on April 23, 2010 at 8:32 AM said...

Great way in, congrats!

I wish I could lie by a pool like that....nice!

Have a great weekend

Tracy on April 23, 2010 at 9:04 AM said...

I have had two weeks of unexpected weight loss myself and am trying to keep it going as well! Not looking at the scale seems to help me.

Unknown on April 23, 2010 at 10:27 AM said...

nice! Great job on the loss and you can call sunbathing next to the pool a REWARD and not being lazy :) Again great job!!

my blog: http://mollymariegetshealthy.com

XOXO MOLLY MARIE

Seth on April 23, 2010 at 10:32 AM said...

I'd love to be sitting next to a pool just relaxing. Congrats on the loss too!

Unknown on April 23, 2010 at 11:14 AM said...

Congrats on the loss! :)

Jess on April 23, 2010 at 5:58 PM said...

Congrats on the loss! That 10K time is awesome! I hope I can run at that pace when I do my 10K in May!

The black bean quesadilla looks yummy! I'll have to make it some day too. Probably with some chicken.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.