Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grumpy with a chance of Bitchy.

Photobucket

I'm not having a good week.

I'm up +2.1 lbs since Friday. Probably due in large part to Monday's binge.

I've eaten every single one of my Flex Points for the week and some of my activity points.

I'm grumpy with a chance of bitchy.

Work is stressing me out.

Life is stressing me out.

I didn't want to talk about this here, but I promised to share my triumphs and my frustrations. Well, I'm pretty frustrated.

We all have bad weeks. I know this. How come it's easier to cheer someone on during their bad week than keep yourself motivated and in good spirits during your own?

Let me try to find some positives.

I worked out this morning...and it's Wednesday. I went to the gym and did the Elliptical for 30 minutes. Take that, husband that falls asleep on the couch and ruins my Wednesday morning work out who incidentally did NOT sleep on the couch last night.

Even though I have eaten like a crazy possessed person I have logged everything. So my poor choices can be viewed for years to come.

I have made the meals according to my meal plan this week, even if none of them have knocked my socks off. This is helping put a dent in Operation Freezer.

I am more than halfway through the book I started over the weekend, My Sister's Keeper.

I have coffee.

That's all I got for today. I am totally blaming TOM. That f*cking f*cker.

What do you do when you are having an off day or week? How do you get out of the funk when all your usual tricks fail?

7 comments:

Unknown on February 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...

I'm sorry that you are frustrated. :-/ I think you listing some positives shows that you already know what to do when you are having an off day or week. Focusing on the good things we are doing helps! :) I think just by tracking what you ate (good or bad) was a HUGE success! HIG 5 my friend! TOM is an ass...he messes up all of us with his visits. He will be gone soon and coming over to my house next. Bastard! lol Hang in there!

Unknown on February 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...

* oppps that was suppose to be a HIGH 5! lol

Continuous Changes on February 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM said...

I hate being in funks because it takes me forever to work out of them, at least it feels like forever. I usually think of moments I have been most proud and the obstacles I have overcome. I think about the me that was 50 pounds heavier and how I was in a daily funk, everyday of my life. I don't want to live like that anymore. So, I am moving forward with my life and who cares if I gain any weight, I have faith in myself that I will push forward and get to my goal. The bumps in the road challenge us to find new routes around them. Sometimes, we just have to be a little more creative. Other times we have to realize that our body is going to do what it wants to do. Keep up the good work. you'll get out of your funk in time.

Tracy on February 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM said...

I went on a downslide myself. Didn't lose anything, but didn't gain either. Now back to the discipline. ugh

Samantha~ on February 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM said...

Gah, being in a bad mood is hard to come out of. If it makes you feel better, I have been having TOM for the past. TWO. WEEKS.

Good news is that it is Wednesday..half way through the week, and that much closer to the weekend. Have you tried to WW General's Chicken recipe? I heard it is a lot like the take out version.

Hope you have a better night!

Gina on February 24, 2010 at 6:30 PM said...

I'll go a blog reading binge and can usually fine a couple to inspire me to get back on track.

Syl on February 24, 2010 at 7:53 PM said...

sorry to hear you are having a bad week, take a break, get some rest, go for a run, do a grueling workout and you'll be back on track in no time. Take your frustration out on a punching bag...it burns calories :-)

Chin up girl, you are doing great, everyone goes through bad moments, take that gain and show it who is boss!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.