Monday, February 8, 2010

I did it! A weekend on-point!



Do you see that people? That is every drink and morsel of food that entered my mouth from Friday-Sunday night. (Just add 1 point for a bag of 100 calorie popcorn that I ate after I snipped the above image) I only went into my flex points by 3.5! They thought I was crazy last night, logging onto my Weight Watchers account from my Blackberry logging in every beer and even 1 shot, but I had to keep track! Too many times I just drink and say "forget it, I lost count!" Not this time!

So I would call this weekend a great success for me! I managed to go to the movies and resist temptation, I made White Bean Burgers on Saturday, I made 3 so I knew I would have healthy meals easily available on Sunday. I'm not going to share the recipe here because I didn't really care for them that much, no great shakes really. In summary, some simple planning made it easier to stay on track!

How about that Super Bowl? I was rooting for The Saints and I guess it paid off!



Me and Kelly with our Mardi Gras beads.

I had a wonderful time at the bar with friends. I missed so many commercials! That's my favorite part...I love the Betty White Snickers commercial though! And the Budweiser one with the Horse and the Cow on either side of the fence. So adorable!

Chaser Update: He is almost 100% back to normal. He's still a little groggy, but he's happy and playful and no worse for wear. He was so pitiful. For those of you who missed it, Chaser The Wonder Schnauzer had a vaccine reaction on Saturday.

Be sure to check back tonight for my Meatless Monday recipe. I'm playing with Tofu again with a Broccoli, Ginger and Tofu Stir Fry with brown rice.

Did you watch the Super Bowl? What was your favorite commercial?

4 comments:

Syl on February 8, 2010 at 10:06 AM said...

Not a foot ball fan but liked the tight uniforms :-)

Way to go this weekend, staying right on target on a weekend is a HUGE accomplishment!

Unknown on February 8, 2010 at 10:53 AM said...

wow! I am impressed! I cant not dip into my weeklies during the week-even for healthy meals! lol Great job tracking!!! High 5!! :)

Nikki Bond on February 8, 2010 at 1:40 PM said...

AWESOME! Haha I LOVE that you counted the shot. You are determined, girl!!

Katie on February 8, 2010 at 2:20 PM said...

Great job this weekend! :]

You go girl!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.