Friday, February 5, 2010

Are you ready for some football?


Weigh-in this morning: 166.2lbs +2.8lbs from last week. Of course, last week I had an uncharacteristically big loss (-3.5lbs) and I know I made terrible food choices and did a lot of mindless snacking in Greensboro. I think the combination of that explains (although does not excuse, I still stand by my "no excuses" policy) why I had a gain. I will buckle down this week. I am also going to buy a real scale. I've been weighing myself on the Wii Fit only, so I'm curious to see how a scale compares. Coupons.com has a $5 off a Weight Watcher Con-Air Scale coupon, so that will help!

I am setting a Mini-goal, that's not so "mini" to me.

Stay on track this weekend.

That's it. Track everything I eat and drink and stay on on-point. I can and will do this even if it takes using all of my Flex Points. Did I mention my husband is a bartender? We always go to his bar for Super Bowl and they have a big party with loads of booze, food, shots and friends. It's going to be tough, but I know I can do it. Right while typing that, I heard the ESPN Sports Center jingle.

Weekend plans for me:

Tonight: Go see Dear John with my friend Kelly. Sneak snacks into movie theater. Come home, meal plan for next week while catching up on my DVR'ed shows.

Saturday: Chaser The Wonder Schnauzer goes to the Vet, then it's shopping for Super Bowl party stuff and groceries with the husband. Have no idea the plans for tomorrow evening but I'm sure they will be laid back since we will be out on Sunday.

Sunday: I have a 3 mile run in the morning and then I am going to eat a healthy breakfast and lunch before heading up to the bar for the Super Bowl! This year I'm mostly just excited about the commercials, but if I have to pick a team, it's probably going to be The Saints!

What should I sneak into the movies tonight? I know I'm going to sneak in a 100 Calorie bag of Pop Corn...anything else? What's your favorite movie snack?

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comments:

Jessica @ Fit Chick Wannabe on February 5, 2010 at 7:46 PM said...

I normally go for popcorn....or Junior Mints....or Dots...or anything gummy...mmmm lol

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.