Thursday, February 25, 2010

This feels more like me.

Happy Thursday Folks!

I feel more like me today. :)

Cracking jokes, smiling, laughing, talking...it feels good to be back.

I want to thank every single one of you that had encouraging words for me yesterday. You have no idea how much I needed to hear them and how much they helped me. I am so grateful for every one of you and you all helped to get me back to my good spirits.

Thank you! Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh, my bad...was Rob Pattinson in there? Gosh, I'm sorry. I don't know how he found his way into my Thank You. So strange...

Last night I had a tasty dinner! I made a variation of the Weight Watcher's recipe for Italian Sausage and Pepper pasta.



I'm not going to retype the recipe because I didn't change it much and I don't want to take credit for it, all I did was add some chopped asparagus and chopped fresh spinach. It was very filling and very yummy! I have the leftovers for my lunch. Tonight I'm making Chicken Souvlaki Pitas!

I had a pretty good run this morning. It was on the treadmill. I am growing to hate the treadmill. I used to prefer it to running outside, but now it's just the opposite. I had good speed on the treadmill though and that I like. :)



Tomorrow is my official weigh-in and you know what, I don't care if I'm up. I over ate this week, big deal. I still worked out when I was supposed to, logged everything I ate, even the bad stuff and I made it through the week without killing anyone. I will reign in my eating, I always do. This will not be a set-back. I call that a huge success.

I made this JibJab video yesterday to make me smile. This is what the husband and I would look like if we were bobble head figure skaters. :)

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


Ok, time to actually get some work done. I am so happy it's Thursday! So happy in fact I sang a cheesy song at the top of my lungs on the way to work. I sang "I wanna know what love is....I want you to show me!" You know the one. What's your favorite Monster Car Ballad? :)

6 comments:

Syl on February 25, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

so happy that you are feeling like yourself again, you sure sound it!

love the fiqure skating video, you guys looked great out there :-)

Unknown on February 25, 2010 at 10:53 AM said...

lol @ the jib jab video! haha!

Glad you are feeling back to your old self! :) yippeee

Nikki Bond on February 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM said...

Ok seriously the Rob Pattison thing made me laugh SO hard. It sounds like you are a twilight fan (I am too but not hard core). My friends went on a road trip to forks a couple of months ago! LOL

Continuous Changes on February 25, 2010 at 11:46 AM said...

Haha..I love the jib jab video. I have seen them other places and they crack me up :)

Glad to see you are back to the normal, happy you!! Also, I am glad to see that you aren't letting that scale beat you :)

Katie on February 25, 2010 at 12:07 PM said...

Great video! So funny :-)

Robyn on February 25, 2010 at 5:13 PM said...

Haha that video is funny. And great attitude about the weigh-in, maybe you'll surprise yourself :)

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.