Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sometimes life just gets in the way

Savannah was amazing. I mean, really amazing. Fantastic and beyond my wildest imaginations. I had such a wonderful time and it was so great to see all of my friends.

However, I'm too tired to write about it right now.

As soon as I got home from Savannah on Sunday night, didn't even get a chance to pee, I had to take my husband to the ER for consistent vomiting. My husband has some other health issues and vomiting, although bad for everyone, is especially bad for him. We ended up there until 12:30am (after getting there at 7:15) while he got fluids and IV medications. He's still very sick, but at least it's manageable at home right now.

Then, yesterday, Chaser the wonder schnauzer got an upset tummy...all over my freshly cleaned carpets.

The past two days my allergies (which I seem to have developed this year, never had them before) has left me with eyes that feel glued shut and a super level exhaustion.

I also fell in Savannah, I slipped on some sand/cobblestone combination, tried to grab a metal barrier that was apparently made out of tin foil and rasberried one knee while tweaking the other trying to catch my fall. So, that 7 mile run got a little postponed.

My weekend full of amazingness came to a crashing end back in reality. Sometimes life gets in the way of your best intentions. I am trying to handle it as best I can.

So, between all of the above, I just don't have the energy. I promise I will update soon, a proper one. I'll leave you with one picture...just to let your imaginations run wild...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a homecoming. Hope you're ALL doing better by the weekend!

Syl on March 30, 2010 at 11:14 AM said...

oh my! Atleast you had a great weekend. hope your hubby feels better soon. And you are right life does get in the way sometimes.

Nikki Bond on March 30, 2010 at 12:37 PM said...

Oh goodness. At first I thought it was a chicken costume- now I'm not quite sure. I really hope pup and hubs feels better asap!

Cole Walter Mellon on March 30, 2010 at 12:39 PM said...

My imagination was already running wild... but it came to a dead stop on seeing that pic. Nice work!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.