Friday, March 19, 2010

Not into it.

I have nothing witty to say today. No marvels of wisdom, no recipes to share. I did start my day with a very green Green Monster....



I wanted to report my weight for the week, 162.1 (-2.1lbs). It's going to be beautiful here in Coastal NC on Saturday and I will be stuck in my office. I have a 6 mile run on Sunday and I think it's supposed to rain.

I was supposed to run yesterday, but my knee bothered me.

I woke up this morning with a terrible headache and went back to sleep.

Tonight I am going to try my best to at least do some yoga. My body just doesn't feel quite right. I don't know if it's allergies, stress or some type of bug. Whatever it is, I hope it's gone soon because 1 week from today, I leave for my Girls Weekend trip to Savannah!

Do you ever just feel, not into it? That's me today. I'm not into it.

Hopefully I'll rebound on Monday with some exciting super secret news that I will hopefully be able to share at that point and a meal plan for next week. Thank you guys for sticking with me, even during the boring stuff.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Syl on March 19, 2010 at 11:04 AM said...

yes I can totally relate, when ever I get like this I know it's my body's way of saying REST!
Hope you are feeling better and your headache goes away!

Cole Walter Mellon on March 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM said...

I'm mentally faxing you some positive mojo. You should be feeling better and more motivated soon. :)

Unknown on March 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM said...

yeah my knee has been bugging me too! And luck you for sunshine it is so crappy right now here in WI!

My Blog: http://mollymariegetshealthy.com

Unknown on March 19, 2010 at 7:34 PM said...

Sorry you are not feeling well! :(

Great job on the loss this week! :) Whoohooooooooooo!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.