Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A new look!

 

I revamped The Unlikely Success Story just a little bit today, I’m not sure I love it, but I like it better than what was. I’d love to know what YOU think. :)

I just got back from a pretty decent 3 mile run and some arm weight training. I love it when I can finish a run and be proud of it.

run

I have been toying with the idea of having a vegetarian day once a week. One day where I eat no meat at all. I do this about once every other week, but it’s never planned. This would be like “Meatless Monday”. The idea hit me last night when I made the Spaghetti Squash Cake Parmesan, which I have decided to rename SS Parm for short. I can try new vegetarian recipes, some I find, some I make up and then post the recipe here and write what I think about it. As a girl that almost panics when I see no meat on a plate, I figure if I think a vegetarian dish is good, it must be!

I think I’ll do it. It’s decided. 

Ok friends, that’s all I have for today. Tomorrow I’m going to The South’s Grandest Christmas Show at The Alabama Theater! A friend got us free passes and I am so excited! I can rarely get the husband to do things like this, so I’m going to cherish it. I’ll leave you with a video so you can be jealous…don’t hate. :) Happy Tuesday!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.