Saturday, December 26, 2009

Healthy gifts!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I certainly did. Christmas Eve was a day spent running around visiting family and friends. Santa tagged along with us...



...he stole the show really. He's just so adorable...of course, I'm biased.

On Christmas day the husband and I had no plans except to hang around the house and go see the movie AVATAR, which was amazing! On Christmas morning we opened gifts together, he did such a good job of shopping for my new lifestyle this year! Last year several of my Christmas gifts revolved around alcohol, this year my gifts revolved around fitness and I love that! :)

I got a heart rate monitor.

Wii Fit Plus and my new favorite movie.

Some bath salts for aches and pains.

My husband really did great this year with the gifts. He even filled my stocking with some helpful kitchen gadgets. I think his fear of me impaling myself with a sharp object while trying to core an apple inspired the apple corer/slicer. :)



Our Christmas was nothing fancy this year. It was just us, enjoying the day together. That's really all I needed to make this one of the best Christmases yet.

Was Santa good to you? Did you get any gifts that reflect your new lifestyle? Tell me, tell me! :)

2 comments:

Syl on December 26, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

What great gifts, I love my wii fit and Julie and Julia was a great movie!

Tricia on December 28, 2009 at 4:54 PM said...

What lovely gifts and your doggy is too cute!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.