Friday, March 12, 2010

Island Yum-Yums

Two posts, in 1 day, I know!

I wanted to make something semi-low calorie for my co-workers today, so I whipped this up last night. They were gone in less than 1 hour. So I figured I would share the sweetness!

Island Yum-Yums



Combine above ingredients. (1 box angel food cake mix, 20oz. crushed pineapple and 1 cup shredded coconut) Place mixture in 48 mini-muffin tins or 24 regular muffin tins and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. 1 point for a mini muffin or 2 points for a regular muffin. YUM and simple. Would be perfect with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry.



Happy Weekend! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These were delicious! Thank you for shring them. :)
I'd start a blog but I'm not interesting enough. o.O

Shelly

Tricia on March 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

yum!

Mishy on March 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM said...

these look great, thanks for the idea!

Unknown on March 12, 2010 at 6:23 PM said...

I love making these! I also like (and my family often requests) 1 box angel food cake, 1 can Pumpkin(15 oz) 3/4C water 1T each vanilla & cinnamon. YUM! :)

Tracy on March 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

might try it without the coconut (not a fan of it) but they sure look good. I have been carb craving, wonder if this would help.

Arlene on March 15, 2010 at 2:42 PM said...

Those do look yummy! Can't wait to hit the grocery store so I can try it.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.