Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Workouts rarely disappoint.

 

I feel such a sense of accomplishment and happiness after work outs. Even after a not so good one, I’m still happy that I did something. I got a good run in after work yesterday, it was on the treadmill at a slight incline.

run 6.28.10

This morning, for my cross training day, I did The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout on Exercise TV On Demand. Right now, I’m a sweaty mess typing this! It worked me harder than I imagined it would, that’s for sure. My arms are already a little sore too. Other than the fact I find Jillian insanely annoying, I liked this workout.

last chance

I would love to share the General Tso Quorn recipe with you, but it didn’t turn out very good. I mean it’s tasty, but it looks terrible and I’m not going to lie, I used a seasoning packet. You have some winners and some losers I guess.

Time to get ready for work! I’m hoping that maybe I’ll go to the driving range with a friend after work. If not, I may just go by myself! :)

Do you have a favorite work out DVD or TV Program?

The Total Body Sculpt with Gilad (The Israeli Stud-Muffin as they call him) always looks like I good work out, but I giggle every time I see the guy! Happy Tuesday!!! :)

2 comments:

Tish on June 29, 2010 at 12:52 PM said...

Great workout! And look at you--you got faster toward the end!

My favorite workout at home is with the Wii--I like yoga on the Wii fit and love the Grand Slam Tennins.

Tracy on June 29, 2010 at 12:53 PM said...

I love (HATE) me some Jillian! She kicks my butt every time!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.