Monday, June 14, 2010

Taking a break...

Hi everyone!

Just a little note to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. I just need a break. I needed a break from the blog, from tracking food, from all of it. I'm not saying a break from tracking food was my best idea, but I think it was needed.

I am back to tracking food and I'm getting back to working out, even if it's not as much as I'd like for it to be. Work has me exhausted, but I'm doing my best. I have even started bringing my gym clothes to work with me so I'll just stop at the gym (which is literally only a parking lot away from my front door) on the way home instead of going inside and flopping down on the couch.

Anyway, I will be back when I have something new to share, but for right now...I just need to focus on me and not pulling my hair out at work. I could be gone for a day or a week. I just don't know right now.

Thank you all for your encouragement and understanding. Your kind words and support mean more to me that you will ever know.

I'm still around and reading...keep up the good work. You are all doing SO WELL! :)

Later gators!

Tonyne

6 comments:

Unknown on June 14, 2010 at 10:50 AM said...

Hope things at work calm down soon! Hang in there girl! :)

Tish on June 14, 2010 at 11:04 AM said...

Hugs. Take care of yourself. See you when you get back.

Marisa @Loser for Life on June 14, 2010 at 11:21 AM said...

Glad you are taking care of you. We all need a break sometime! See you soon :)

Tracy on June 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM said...

take all the time you need, you have your own pace to maintain!

InWeighOverMyHead on June 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM said...

I understand the need to take a step back once in a while.

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

Jenn@slim-shoppin said...

Sometimes that's the best thing to do! It's a time to just relax and just concentrate on you.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.