Saturday, August 22, 2009

An apology

I know I've let you down. Every morning you stare at me and I know I've failed you. I haven't made you a priority this week and I should have. I had the best intentions, that's why I put you out on a shelf. I promise tomorrow will be different. I know I've promised you before, but I mean it this time. I will give you the time you deserve. It will be just you and me, for at least 1 solid hour, I promise.

I know you feel as if I've been unfaithful to you and in a way I have been. It's not what you think though. I've just been so tired. It's broken my heart to see you sitting there every morning, just ready and waiting for me.

So, Gym Clothes...tomorrow we start anew. I will explain things to Bed Sheets and they will just have to understand that 6am, that's our time. You will understand though, if tomorrow, my day off, we aim for 10am, right? Give me and Bed Sheets just one last good morning...ok? I knew you would. You're so understanding. Thank you. I'll never leave you sitting alone for a week on the shelf again.

1 comments:

Tracy on August 22, 2009 at 11:49 AM said...

I am reading this, and truly, seeing your pictures and knowing your journey, I am inspired to start mine, I must!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.