Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Blog Birthday and a Winner!

 

Happy 1 year birthday to The Unlikely Success Story. We’ve come a long way baby! Here are some of my favorite posts through the past year. HappyBirthdayGarfield

My brain is a sitcom gone wrong.

Hello? The Old Me? We need to have a chat.

The Serenity Prayer, for us.

My First 5k, Happy Thanksgiving!

2009 Year in Review

I can’t believe how far I’ve come or how far the blog has come. Speaking of how far I have come. I’m going to show you guys a little something. My Mom found this OLD picture of me. I was probably about 20-21, somewhere in there. I was at my heaviest weight, someone around 250-260…100lbs heavier than I am right now. I lost down to about 180, then gained back to 209 and now I’m at 160. I wanted to show it because I want you to know…and I never want to go back to that.

tonyne Progression April '10 004

2000-2001

2010

Thank you guys again for helping me stay accountable. Without you, my journey would not be nearly as successful.

Ok, now that the birthday stuff is done. Let me tell you who won the $60 CSNStores gift card! ****DRUM ROLL PLEASE*****

random

The winner is Tracy! I’m happy to announce Tracy as the winner. I’ve known her through the blogging community for years! She is an amazing writer and has recently begun her own weight loss journey and is enjoying rediscovering herself with a healthy lifestyle. I’m so proud of her! I am also thoroughly jealous because I want the gift card! ;) Congratulations Tracy!

I hope you are all having good weeks! I’m off to the gym. I’m going to try the exercise bike and see what happens. The knee has improved a little and I’m going crazy sitting still. I promise to stop if there’s pain! :)

7 comments:

ThunderThighs on May 13, 2010 at 9:22 AM said...

WOW you look A-MAY-ZING!! congrats on your one year birthday... keep it up, tho, i love reading your blog :)

Jennifer on May 13, 2010 at 9:26 AM said...

I am soooooo proud of you. You look awesome and I know you feel better. You keep it up. Be careful with that knee. Hugs.

Tish on May 13, 2010 at 9:51 AM said...

Happy Blogaversary! You've come a long way, baby. You look great.

Unknown on May 13, 2010 at 10:45 AM said...

Happy Blog Birthday! You look FANTASTIC! :) XOXO

'Drea on May 13, 2010 at 11:10 AM said...

You've done such a good job with the weight loss. Congrats...

Diane Fit to the Finish on May 13, 2010 at 4:23 PM said...

Congratulations all the way around! You look amazingly beautiful!

Tracy on May 13, 2010 at 8:35 PM said...

First of - THANK YOU! I am so excited to win!

More importantly, you know how I feel about your weight loss journey. You were beautiful before it (referencing your wedding pictures) and you simply shine now! I have told you plenty that you have inspired me. You need to realize through me, I have inspired so many, and now they are doing it. You started an amazing weight loss "pay it forward" and I am so happy for you.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.