Another Friday is upon us ladies and gentlemen! Yesterday was my day off, I rode 7 miles on my bike (which had not seen the light of day in quite some time) spent a little time poolside with a book and I returned to the driving range with my husband and friends. I was really excited to go back and I think I did much better this time.
This entry is going to be short and sweet I’m afraid, I didn’t cook many interesting things this week and I’ve been super busy. I’m sorry about that. I’ll try to do something interesting so I will have some more stories next week! Mostly, I just keep truckin’ like the doo-da man. :)
Last Week Weight: 156lbs
This Week Weight: 157lbs
Difference of: +1lb
I feel like a yo-yo. After a huge 4.1lb loss last week, I’m not surprised to be up a little. I still think that large of a loss last week was a fluke.I’m a little bummed, not going to lie, but I am fully aware of why I gained. I didn’t move enough and I ate too much. That’s all their is to it.
- I found a new activity I enjoy that allows me to spend time with my husband and be active at the same time. Two things I never imagined would go together.
- I ate fairly well this week and I tracked almost everything…well, after Monday-Thursday at least.
- I rode my bike for the first time in ages. I felt like a kid again and I really enjoyed myself!
- My sweet tooth has been out of control, but I have managed to stick to healthy sweets like my Strawberry Shortcake.
- I am allowing work to get me too stressed out. This is going to lead to no good when things get even busier in the next few weeks. I have to find a way to let things slide off my back.
- I failed at getting up and working out in the morning. I think I might have done it 1 working day. I have to get back on track because at the end of the day the last thing I feel like doing is working out.
- I gained a pound. Boo.
I am looking forward to spending time with friends this weekend and having another day off on Sunday! I hope all of you with long weekends enjoy them!
What was your high and low of the week? I love hearing them!