Monday, August 31, 2009

They don't call it a "challenge" for nothing...

Yesterday I completed Week 1, Day 1 of the Push up, sit up, and squats challenge.

Push Ups
Week 1 Day 1
Max 7

Sit Ups
Week 1 Day 1
Max 15

Squats
Week 1 Day 1
Max 30

Holy Abs! The sit ups are going to be my biggest problem I think. Although my arms were shaking like crazy at the end of the Max set. Then I did 3 miles on the treadmill...a slow 3 miles because I am still having a lot of problems with my calf muscle on my left leg. I'm only 29 and sometimes it feels as if I'm falling apart!

I had an on-point weekend otherwise, which is HUGE for me. I usually use a good portion of my flex points on the weekend, this weekend I used 1 extra point. I worked out Saturday morning, running two 11:something minute miles and Sunday I did the above. I love having successful weekends.

Successful consecutive days, weekends especially, to me mean that this really is becoming my way to live and eat. It's not just something else I started to quit, or a diet to follow until the weight comes off. This is just who I am now and I like that. Granted, I still have remember to make the healthier choice and get my butt out of bed, but it's slightly easier every week.

I hope everyone had wonderful weekends! Here's to a healthy week!

1 comments:

D 'n D Diva on August 31, 2009 at 12:59 PM said...

I hear ya!!! The weekends are the worst! When you have a on-point weekend it is quite an accomplishment. GO YOU!!! BTW- you look great! Weight loss looks good on you ; )

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.