Monday, July 19, 2010

Plan-a-rana-ding-dong

 

Savannah Diana 035It’s Monday. You know what that means, a plan to tackle the next 5 days. A plan to keep my ass in check. A plan that I am relaying to you so that you will give me a swift kick in the butt if I happen to tweet that I an lounging around in a hammock being fed chocolates by Greek God replicas. I’m helping you, help me. After all, that’s what’s important here. Me. :)   

Meal Plan!

Monday – Crock Pot Ratatouille with Parmesan Toast

Tuesday – Corn & Basil Cakes with a side dish of veg

Wednesday – Jerk Fish Tacos with Peach & Mango Rice (way easier than it sounds, I’ll show you the way)

Thursday – Crock Pot Chicken with Rice & Peas (a WW recipe I can’t link for some reason? Don’t worry, I will still share it, if it’s any good)

Friday – Surely there will be leftover food and I will eat it.

Work Out Plan!

Monday – 30 Minute Run (Boo-yah already done! My legs felt like lead, and the whole run was hard, but I did it.)

7.19.10 run

Tuesday – Weights or DVD

Wednesday – Rest

Thursday – 5 Mile Run (I am 1/2 Marathon training, let’s not forget!)

Friday – Yoga

Saturday – 30 Minute Run

Sunday – Rest

If I happen to get a little golf in there too…BONUS!

So there it is people. That is this week’s plan. I am going to do my best to stick to it. Because if you know you are doing your best, there is no need for excuses.

This post, like my run this morning, is brought to you by one my favorites:  Joan Jett and The Blackhearts.

8 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life on July 19, 2010 at 7:57 AM said...

You are too funny!

Love your plan for the week - meals and exercise all laid out! That is a plan for success!

I'll be watching you, no hammock-tweeting... ;)

Middle Name Marie on July 19, 2010 at 8:09 AM said...

it is always good to have a plan. Here's to a great week!

Autumn @Good Eats Girl on July 19, 2010 at 8:58 AM said...

Love your plans! I really need to start planning my workouts...I think it would be so helpful!

Tish on July 19, 2010 at 12:51 PM said...

Looking forward to the fish taco & mango rice recipe. Sounds great. Good for you for getting out there in this awful weather to run.

Previously Plump... in progress on July 19, 2010 at 1:20 PM said...

hmmm I need to make a monday post like this.... MAybe it'll help get me back on track.

I'm back, after 3 months of eating everything in sights and gaining an astonishing amount of weight.... better late then never?

p.s. I am def. making those corn and basil cakes - they look YUMMY!

Tracy on July 19, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

sounds like a great plan to me!

Seth on July 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM said...

that is a solid plan for the week? I typically only give myself on rest day, but of course - we have different goals.

Each night sounds like a good meal! That's one thing we struggle with is setting out what we are going to eat -- and then stick to it.

Yum Yucky on July 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM said...

A woman with a plan can NOT be stopped! ...unless it's by a chocolate hammock with a sexy Greek man in it. Oh wait, I got that all wrong.

Go girl!

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.