Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Get off your ass! Here's your motivation!

Yesterday I shared one of my new favorite quotes with you and asked for you guys to give me some quotes in return. I got some really great ones. I had a 2 mile run scheduled for last night that I totally wanted to skip. The quotes I read gave me the motivation I needed to just go run! So, get off your ass! Here's some motivation!

Heather shared - "Brick walls are there for a reason. They give us a chance to show how badly we want something." -Randy Pausch

Kylie shared - "Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars". Unknown

Elaine shared - "Beyond the very extreme of fatigue and distress, we may find amounts of ease and power we never dreamed ourselves to own, sources of strength never taxed at all because we never push through the obstruction." William James (she shared 3 amazing quotes, but this one was my favorite)

Shannon shared - "The future is no place to place your better days." Dave Matthews Band (I LOVE this one...of course, I love DMB)

Thank you ladies for giving me motivation and inspiration for yesterday and a blog entry I can look back on for motivation for the future!

The weather is still awful in NC, well, it's sunny, but it's 30 degrees. I am going to look for some cold weather running gear tonight, thanks to everyone's recommendations, I think I know what I'm looking for!


Yesterday was another on-point day! I wanted to hit the ground running in 2010 and I think I'm doing it. Hopefully the momentum pendulum will continue to swing positively!

3 comments:

Syl on January 6, 2010 at 1:01 PM said...

thanks for sharing your quotes and great way to start the new year!

Tricia on January 6, 2010 at 3:10 PM said...

Great quotes! (I'm bookmarking this page for when I need motivation!)

Tracy on January 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM said...

good quotes for me. I backslid on it a bit yesterday. back on it today

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.