Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Deep Thoughts

"I am motivated simply by my awareness of the impact today's actions have on tomorrow's circumstances." Chase Streetman

I found that quote today and it honestly moved me. It made me think about why I push myself to eat well and exercise. I think it's my new motto. I know now that if I take care of my body that it will take care of me in turn. This is something that I have learned over the past year.

This quote doesn't only apply to health and wellness, but it also applies to our relationships to others, our jobs, almost anything.

I think our ultimate goal should be to better tomorrow's circumstances by changing our actions today.

Have you ever had a quote or comment just kind of make you pause and think?

4 comments:

Nikki Bond on January 5, 2010 at 4:19 PM said...

I always hear comments that inspire me but never take the time to write them down. This one is so simple, yet really inspiring. Thanks for sharing

Kylie on January 5, 2010 at 4:20 PM said...

When I was going through my divorce several years ago and my self esteem was completely shattered I found the following quote:- "Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars". I don't know whose quote it is unfortunately. But this one quote got me through rebuilding my life.

Arlene on January 5, 2010 at 6:50 PM said...

I like that one!

Unknown on January 5, 2010 at 7:42 PM said...

That is a great quote! :) I love too many to list! lol :)

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.