Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Kick Bootay Mix

So, I put together a playlist this week that has been amazing! This thing has kept me going even when I totally didn't feel like it. I pushed myself harder and at some points I was even semi-dancing on the treadmill, I couldn't help myself. I thought I'd share it, so, here it is.

1. Mutemath - You Are Mine For stretching before hand
2. The Bravery - Time Won't Let Me Go
3. Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up
4. Mutemath - Typical yeah, I know, Mutemath twice...but I like them
5. Rise Against - Re-Education (Through Labor)
6. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Club Version)
7. Britany Spears - Circus
8. Metro Station - Shake It
9. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Pen & Paper
10. Incubus - Dig
11. Pink - Long Way to Happy
12. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
13. David Cook - Come Back to Me

It's amazing, when I'm not working out, I couldn't imagine listening to Britany Spears. I'm just not that big of a fan...but it's great for working out! :)

So, there it is. I give you my "Kick Bootay Mix"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.