Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"


Photobucket

Risin' up, back on the streets, did my time, took my chances....


Sorry, I was having a Rocky moment.

Yes, I was successful in my efforts to have a good, on-point day yesterday. It felt great!


Photobucket


I tracked everything I ate and I had a really great 4 mile run!



It felt really good to have an on-point, healthy day...to remember routine and to remember how much better "satisfied belly" feels as opposed to over "over-stuffed burrito belly". Let's see if I can make today equally as successful!

Coming up later today I'm going to post my 2009 year in review. I love seeing the changes through the months and looking back on the past year in preparation for 2010!

2010 is going to be awesome, I can just feel it in my bones. :)


2 comments:

Mandie on December 30, 2009 at 1:45 PM said...

I have one under my belt too! Yay us!!! I totally LOVE the feeling an on-point healthy day feels...you're not alone! I'm CERTAIN today we can continue!!!

Syl on December 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM said...

2010 is going to get kicked on it's arse when all us bloggers are done with it :-)

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.