Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holy Abs!

So, as you know I'm participating in the Hundred Push Ups, Two Hundred Squats, Two Hundred Sit-Ups challenge with Roni over at BlogToLose and RonisWeigh and this morning I completed by Week 1, Day 2 work out.

All, I can say is Holy Abdomen, Thighs and Arms. This is an intense work out for someone like me. I've been working out for awhile, but I can't say I've put a lot of focus into these type of exercises before and therefore, it's really testing me.

Here is what I did this morning:

Week 1, Day 2
Push-Ups

set 1
6
set 2
8
set 3
6
set 4
6
set 5
max 9 (at least 7)

Squats

set 1

13
set 2

16
set 3

13
set 4

13
set 5

max 26(at least 16)

Sit-Ups

set 1

15
set 2

18
set 3

15
set 4

15
set 5

max 23 (at least 18)

I did these after I did a cardio boxing/stability ball work out that worked a lot of ab and arm muscles. Overall, I had a great work out this morning all in the comfort of my own living room. That is the beauty of this challenge...no special equipment needed, just w willing and able body!

Ok, time to make the coffee!

OH! I almost forgot!!!! Happy September!!! :)

2 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life on September 2, 2009 at 7:49 AM said...

Good luck with the challenge!! You're doing great so far!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Shannon - www.thedailybalance.com on September 3, 2009 at 9:18 AM said...

recipes for at home pumpkin spice latte! -

http://www.recipecircus.com/recipes/Joy/BEVERAGES/Pumpkin_Pie_Latte_by_Jeannie.html

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/10/crockpot-pumpkin-spice-latte-recipe.html

http://www.bakingandbooks.com/2006/10/10/pumpkin-spice-latte-ii/

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.