Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just a quick check-in!

This has been a crazy week for me and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon and to top it off, my laptop took a big nose dive on me this morning! Not a good way to start the day...oh, that's right, that's not how I started my day. I started my day with my 3.5 mile run!


(taken with my brand new fancy camera (Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Digital Elph I bought for myself with my extra cash from some side projects I've been working on lately. It's replacing a 9 year old dinosaur that was a great arm work out when kept in my purse!)

I told you, with the repeated week it was going to look busy and boy does it! I know I skipped my run the other day, but I did go to the gym and ride the cardio bike for 45 minutes (while reading New Moon, again...anyone else a Twilight fan? I am so excited for next week it's insane!!) on Tuesday and Wednesday. My run this morning wasn't great, it was on a treadmill due to the lovely tropical system slowly moving up the East Coast, but I did it. Since my laptop took a nose dive, I don't have my nike+ stats, it didn't sync. :(

I wanted to update that I did make it to my run! I am going out of town this weekend and my workload is out of control to compensate, so I better get back to it. I will try to check in again after weigh-in tomorrow morning!

I hope you all have fantastic Thursdays! :)

3 comments:

Gina on November 12, 2009 at 1:26 PM said...

Great job! My run last night was so hard...but we just have to keep pushing through!

Tricia on November 12, 2009 at 3:26 PM said...

Great job with the workout! I'm impressed with anyone that runs on treadmills. Man I hate them. Its outside for me.

Mandie on November 12, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...

First off...thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :) Means a lot to me.

Secondly - wow!! Look at you go! I knew you'd get those runs in! I totally hate running on the TM too, but sometimes we just gotta do it!

And oh yeah, Twilight fan here for SURE! LOVED LOVED LOVED the books! I still say "my marriage survived the Twilight Saga". For about 2 weeks my husband was left to take care of the kids and fend for himself! haha! Looking forward to the movie coming out, though I admit, I ALWAYS love the books of anything better :)

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.