Monday, November 2, 2009

Atonement.

Saturday night I embarrassed myself. I made myself sick. I binged, right in front of people. I stuffed myself to the gills with Halloween Candy, mini-tacos, chips and dip. As fast as I could shove it in my mouth I did. Granted, it wasn't the binge sessions of my past, but it was bad enough that I was sick to my stomach all night long and for a good part of Sunday. Sunday I went for a 2 mile training run and I could feel every piece of candy, every unhealthy choice I made with every step.

I thought about not writing today, letting the weekend just kind of disappear into a week I plan to fill with healthy choices but that would not be accountability. I need to get this weekend thing handled and fast. I am very angry at myself and my lack of willpower this weekend. I only have 3 and 1/2 weeks to get things in check.

In other news...I was a Bumble Bee for Halloween and my Husband was God's Gift to Women.



I did find that if I have a glass of water with my beer and I choose a hearty full flavored beer, I drink a lot less. I've been doing this when I drink lately and it helps me to drink slower and drink less. Pumpkin Beer is fantastic, by the way.



Ok, so that's my disappointing weekend recap. Sunday was an on-point good day and I plan continue such success for the rest of the week.

Here's to a new week, a new month and a new day!

1 comments:

Tracy on November 2, 2009 at 1:32 PM said...

Each day is a new start. don't be too hard on yourself, simply move forward and do better.

Post a Comment

 

Site Info

The Unlikely Success Story is lived, written and maintained by Tonyne.