I can see the road I'm going down. I've been smoking again. I used to have one or two when I drank, now I'm drinking so I can smoke. I quit...in February! I used to measure everything, now I "eyeball" which usually means doubling my serving sizes. I use the "oh, I ate a cookie...today is shot, I'll eat whatever I want" excuse way too often.
NO MORE! I see myself going back down the same old road. I get comfortable with my weight, I gain confidence again, so I indulge more. I should know better.
I am making myself rules right now:
1. I will start measuring my food again.
2. I will not eat after 8pm.
3. I will not smoke anymore. At all. Period.
4. I will cut back on the amount of alcohol I drink.
5. I will refocus and stay focused. This is a lifestyle change, not a one time thing. Damn it. I know this. Remember THIS.
I am visualizing a road block in my head.
You can not go this way. Not this time. Never again.